Monday, November 19, 2007

Stresssssss!!!!

Well i thought i'd be ok but now i'm feeling it. After giving advice to all of u i'm feeling the stress pulak. I'm like wat the??? Anyways, i found some verses that calm me down a bit.


Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (John 14:27 NKJV)

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. ( Phillipians 4:6-7 NKJV)

Well these r the best ones. All the best for 2moro. I close in prayer.

Father God, help us and guide us through these times of tribulations. Give us strength and wisdom to do well. Give us comfort for we call to you. Let the Word of God ring in our heads so that we may endure now and forever. In Jesus mighty name we pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home