Sunday, November 25, 2007

Goodbye my frens....

Hi guys....i'm very sad and very happy also becuz 2moro is last day of SPM for me. I'm so sad tht even as i write i'm almost at tears. There are so many memories, things i;ve done that hurt ppl, friendships made and lost, fun times, and stuff likedat. I'm just soo amazed that 2moro will be the last day tht i see all of u in one place. My life has been my frens and i'm glad to have known each and every one of u eventhough we dun speak to each other, eventhough we fought, eventhough we are not as close as we were before, i just wanna say thank u. Its been the best years of my life so far. This year, class monitor, 5E i love u guys. To ma 3H peeps, live on and keep it goin. One day i'll see all of u again and we'll rejoice about the times. For now 2moro will be the last, i wish u all the best. I leave u with sum verses frm the bible. Take care. Peace....

A man of many companions may come to ruin,
but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.(Proverbs 18:24)

Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart, and the pleasantness of one's friend springs from his earnest counsel. ( Proverbs 27:9)

Dhillon, all beginnings have endings, but all endings have sequels. See u guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home