Sunday, February 17, 2008

My new-life


Well i can honestly say its been like 2 months since my last post. I shld start posting more often. Get my thoughts out in the open. Well since then i've actually moved from my mums place and am staying with my dad. My God wat drastic changes have occurred in just a matter of months. I feel that this is truly God-ly intervention. Me thinks that my life in my new college and town is sorta predestined. I remember getting a vision when interceding b4 my SPM that this is where i'm supposed to come. Sadly i've slacked in terms of prayer and bible reading. Its just too hard. The drastic changes that i've gone through totally destroyed the vision of this place that i once had.

Now i'm studying in UCSI btw. Nice place. Nice ppl. I've taken to them instantly. I reli think that if it werent for a few ppl, i'll still be lost in the wilderness. I thank God, Jesus and my frens......Aaron who seriously is my biblical mentor sorta guy and Charissa who is this girl in my A-Levels class. Shes been a dear fren to me. Helping me all the way tru this time. Even now as i consider changing my church, shes willing and tryin to help me find a new one closer to new home. I thank God tht i have her to help me. All and all i'm enjoying life. Today as i sat and pondered, my life has been so topsy turvy tht i've gone through so much. Shaken the foundations of my very life. But i noe that its all for the greater good. As i strive to find true salvation i only can say, i've followed Pastor Kevin's advice and found a life verse. I've just discovered it. And i think my life will change more from here on. No one can predict what the Lord in Heaven has instore for the children of God. I leave u with my life verse. I hope it helps any of u tht are in distress.

"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.”- Romans 8:35,37

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home