Friday, February 22, 2008

What a glorious day..........

Things could not have been nicer today as i managed to finally do sum shopping for God!!! Hallelujah praise the Lord. Well i finally bought a cross! I tell u i've been missing my cross, feel so empty without it. Its like sum part of me has been stripped out of my very soul. And of cuz, my luck the chain is too short. So gotta go hunting for one that is longer. Besides, i bought a pocket bible and a worship CD set. Great gifts from God, and i used the money that my grandma gave me. So it all went to a good cause. I truly believe that things are looking up for me, despite me falling sick and getting the flu. I think that we alway should look to the brighter side of life, and never let our heads fall. Even when we are in deep trouble, know that there is some1 higher than us watching over us. Know that when we are so stricken with fear and depression that we can always look to Jesus and know that somehow some way we'll get through it. I'm, finally in Subang, thank God i'm home. In my new hse of cheras, taman connaught. A lot of tension goes on in there. I'm glad i'm home. I feel that this is a much deserved break that i can finally study and overcome my feelings of frustration with my family in cheras. I know that i am not a holy man by any standards but the what they do down there is honestly and absolutely insane. I just can stand it. And the worse part is the only place i get sum privacy is in the bathroom alone. Haih haih, the world is truly goin mad. Constant bickering has made me so unfocused with my studies and i've even been forgetting to pray. This is bad, but i know as i blog now i must realize that Jesus is with us. We must nvr cease praying, it is important that we continuously search and cry out for Him. Even if it is the most smallest things in life, that is belief. But know that not everytime you cry out to Him he will come and do miracles for you. We as Christians must use the knowledge of the bible and also must used the knowledge that we've gained to face our problems. If we cry out to the Lord and He doesnt do anything, that means that u have the means to solve the problem yourself. Dont be angry at the Lord, because no matter wat u may think, He has never forsaken you. I leave you with a verse from the bible.....

But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of
Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing
greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all
things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ. - Philippians 3:7-8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home