Friday, February 22, 2008

Paul Washer, My GOD!!

Well my fren Aaron gave me this sermon and i nvr reli had the time to hear it when i was in Cheras. So when i came back to Subang i decided well it was about time i had a listen. I stuff them into my Creative Zen and listened to it frm about 10pm last nite till about 11pm. My God was that the best and worse decision of my life. I could honestly say that when i 1st hear Paul speak, i thought this is gonna be super boring. His monotone voice was not reli quite inspiring. And the thought of stopping the sermon and just listen to other music or to go on9 crossed my mind alot. But i just thought that i'd have a listen, after all its been a while since i've heard a sermon. So i kept on listening and truth behold that i found myself crying at the end of it. It is truly indescribable the words that he relayed to his audience. I was so in shock that i reli believed that it was the end for me. The man has truly experienced God in such a way that i think even he cannot describe. He spoke of the love of Christ and how that He suffered for us. A man once asked him during one of Paul's sermons to non-believers " How can one man suffer for a few hours save a multitude of men from suffering for all eternity?" Well his reply was classic, " because that one man suffering for a few hours was worth all of humanity put together" It was unbelievable. And i had wished that i reli hadnt listened to it because to find out that u reli mean nothing in the eyes of God and tht u could die today and the whole of humanity be wiped out and it would mean nothing to God. God is so great that he is totally different from us. He is truly holy! It was shocking to me because i hadnt considered looking at Christ like this before. He was the one. The only one that was closest to God and God said I'm like Him. He is my Son in whom I'm well pleased. After listening to the sermon i felt like hiding. It was so powerful a message that i reli did not know wat to do. I was in utter shock. I started to feel pain, so much of pain and began to cry. I couldnt believe it. Imagine if your mother and father comes to you and say that you mean absolutely nothing to them even if you died today we would not mourn your loss. It was that bad. I felt so crippled. Usually after hearing a sermon i would listen to worship songs, pray a lil bit then go off to sleep. This time was different. So hurt and discouraged i was that i totally and literally feel asleep crying. It was that bad. But today i woke up and everything seemed okay. I listened to worship songs in the morning and i knew that i'd be fine. That i had reached a new level of God. That i had now this knowledge that we shld never ever think that we were greater than God. That we shld never ever under any circumstances love anything else more than God. He is the ultimate being. Indescribable. Unimaginable. Thats it. There is no one like Him and there will never be anyone like Him. So i just wanna leave u with a very very very very very important message from the bible that Paul said was arguably the most important text in the bible. I too think that but i do not fully understand that text. So lemme know how you feel bout it.

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? No, but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law. Romans 3:23-28

1 Comments:

At August 19, 2008 at 1:55 AM , Blogger Lost Soul said...

U baffle me. U follow without understanding n sound confused. B4 u trust what u read look within u 1st. Paul D Washer is frm SBC who teaches Lordship Salvation. U forget the children of God who are many thru which u channel energy to reach God. Who is God? Hv u seen him? No. You experience Him thru his Children. What r u running frm? E-mail me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home